Have you thought about marketing for your commercial cleaning business? It is important to properly market your business in order to reach full potential growth. Continue reading to discover 4 ways to market your commercial cleaning business.
Having the proper marketing strategies can help with promoting your services, bringing in new potential clients and increasing your business revenue. At Wingman we want to help relieve some of your stress so you can continue to focus on your clients.
Expanding your commercial cleaning business can seem daunting. Unlike residential cleaning services, you rely on connecting with business as opposed to individuals — so traditional marketing tactics like posting flyers in a neighborhood may not have the same effect as it would for a residential cleaning company.
At Wingman, we will help clear up the confusion and work with you to establish a B2B marketing strategy that connects your company with businesses that need your cleaning services.
Continue reading to discover 4 ways to market your commercial cleaning business:
1. Complete a Competitive Analysis
Understanding your competition not only helps you stay one step ahead, but also provides valuable insight into the trends emerging within your industry.
Our competitive analysis will prepare your business to stand out from the crowd by:
- Conducting thorough research. Our expert crew will take a deep-dive into your competitors’ marketing strategies through analyzing their social media channels, websites, online communities, industry news, and more. We will not only track the competitions’ strengths, weakness and marketing position, but will also present what we find in a digestible package.
- Taking what we learn to develop a data-leveraging marketing strategy. Armed with the knowledge uncovered through our analysis, we will sit in the co-pilot seat and help your commercial cleaning company fly above the competition through positioning your business for success.
2. Invest in Website Design
Having a website lends credibility to your commercial cleaning business, while also providing prospective clients the opportunity to learn about your services and get in touch. However, just like how a fighter jet needs a landing pad, so does your marketing strategy. This is where your website design comes in.
The team of experts at Wingman will help you build a website that:
- Provides a platform to convert leads into sales. An informative website that also includes a functional design will encourage businesses to reach out to you. Whether through a contact page or a landing page including a call-to-action, giving leads the power to ask questions or inquire about your rates is the first step in building a relationship.
- Reaches more leads through a responsive design. Smartphones have changed the way people interact, and it’s now more important than ever that your website can adapt across a variety of platforms. If a lead gets frustrated trying to navigate a webpage not suitable for their smartphone, it’s unlikely they will transition to a laptop to learn about your company. Rather, your lead will move on to the next commercial cleaning service.
3. Utilize Email Marketing
Email marketing is an excellent marketing strategy to help improve awareness to your company. By sending out a monthly newsletter or post cards with a promotion attached, you are sure to connect with your clients.
Starting an email newsletter lets you engage and connect with customers and allows you to create new leads as well. This marketing strategy is a great way to help grow your company and create trust between your clients.
At Wingman, we can help you get your email marketing strategy started today. Let us help you implement the best strategies so you can focus on attending to your clients.
4. Stay Organized with a Customer Relationship Management System
A CRM or Customer Relationship Management system enables you to streamline the process of fulfilling your clients’ needs while also saving time as your commercial cleaning business grows.
The Wingman team can help you find the perfect CRM system that will help you:
- Organize customer data and store it in a single platform. Having all your clients’ information in one place will enable you to access it when needed. Perhaps you require a referral from one of the business you clean for, or would like to begin sending out company newsletters. Having readily available access to your customers’ information is invaluable for nurturing leads and reconnecting with previous clients.
- Streamline estimates and invoicing. Take away the hassle, stress and room for human error when it comes to billing your clients. Not only will this save you time and effort, but using a CRM to handle invoicing will also make the process easier on your clients.
Work with Wingman Today
Work with Wingman Direct Marketing to learn more about how to market your commercial cleaning business. Discover our full range of services or book a Wingman today to get started.